We work with all sorts of clients, from large corporations to small start-ups and families, providing a truly personal service to each and every one.


From academies and agriculture to travel and tourism, our clients come from all corners of business. Our team of experts provides experience and advice to businesses in a variety of sectors.

About us

Forrester Boyd is one of the largest independent chartered accountancy practices in Lincolnshire and the Humber region. Our focus on people, both clients and employees, is at the heart of our success.

Meet the team


Now based in six offices across Lincolnshire and the Humber region, our teams are perfectly placed to work closely with you. Please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Do you need help with your self-assessment tax return?

If you are self-employed or receive untaxed income you will need to complete a self-assessment tax return each year.

With a complex tax regime it’s important to ensure that you get your tax return right whilst also considering tax efficiency. You work hard to earn your money, so our aim is to ensure that you retain as much as you can by minimising your tax liabilities where possible.

Our highly-trained and experienced staff can prepare and submit your return, leaving you to do what you do best: running your business.

We appreciate how precious your time is, and as the old adage goes ‘time is money’, so why waste your time when we can do it all for you in a timely manner.

Tax legislation is ever-changing, so our teams actively keep abreast of any changes to ensure you benefit from their knowledge.

With over 85 years’ experience supporting clients from all different sectors, we are here to help you.

Who needs to submit a self-assessment tax return?

You must submit a self-assessment tax return if in the last year you were:

  • Self-employed as a sole trader and earned more than £1,000 (before deductions)
  • A partner in a business partnership

If your only income is from wages or a pension, you may need to submit a self-assessment tax return if you have other untaxed income such as:

  • Money from renting out a property
  • Tips and commission
  • Income from savings, investments and dividends
  • Foreign income

Talk to us about how we can help you complete your Self-Assessment Tax Return today.