Advice to help with the process of buying a business
If you are looking to grow your company or organisation through merger or business acquisition, we can help you with practical advice at every stage of the process, including deal structure and negotiation.
A business acquisition is a common and key growth strategy of many businesses and can immediately increase your market share; diversify your product portfolio; expand your geographical coverage and provide benefits by combining resources and costs.
To help ensure that the process of your business acquisition is properly planned and executed efficiently and confidentially, we can project manage all aspects of the transaction from start to finish.
How we can help
Our business acquisition services typically include:
- identifying and contacting potential targets
- performing a business valuation in order to formulate an offer
- negotiating the terms and structure of the transaction
- preparing a detailed business plan and financial forecasts to assist in the raising of appropriate debt and/or equity funds
- leading discussions and negotiations with potential funders
- performing financial and taxation due diligence
- working with your solicitors to finalise the sale and purchase agreement and to complete the transaction