Helping you to grow your business
Do you have business growth aspirations that are not reliant on a merger or business acquisition?
Raising finance is an integral part of many corporate finance transactions; we can help you to raise funds to assist with organic business growth, group reorganisations, shareholder movements, and the acquisition of major items of property, plant and equipment.
If you’re unsure about the different types of funding available or which type of funding is most appropriate to your particular requirements and circumstances, we can outline the options, advise you on the most appropriate funding route for you and agree a business growth plan together.
We have a large network of contacts including banks, specialist asset and invoice finance providers, business angels and venture capitalists.
How we can help
Our business growth services typically include:
- reviewing the different sources of funding available and identifying the most appropriate to your needs
- preparing a detailed business plan and financial forecasts to assist in the raising of the appropriate funding
- leading discussions and negotiations with the selected funders
- reviewing the funding proposals received and advising on the proposal that best meets your requirements
- project managing the completion of the fundraising process within the required timescale