We have always had the vision of providing high quality support to our clients with a personal service, ever since Forrester Boyd formed in 1935. Our heritage drives our future and is something we have intentionally kept as a priority as we have expanded. We invest in our staff and whilst we have diversified into specialist areas, work to the same values and vision we started out with.
Our vision is to make a long-term difference to client success and goals by imagination, flexibility and ability to embrace continuous change.
Our mission is to deliver big firm expertise with local knowledge and personal service.
Our aims are:
- To understand client business inside and out so that we can offer proactive and insightful business advice
- To not only provide a number of options but advise on the best course of action
- To communicate with clients in a clear way without the use of accountancy jargon
- To treat all our customers as individual clients (and not revenue streams)
- To offer related business services that address client needs
- To build long term relationships and support clients through the highs, lows and key stages of their business