Get the right support from day one
Starting your own business is an exciting, yet daunting time. You want to realise your dreams, make your great idea a success and create a business that will support your future, but you also want to keep overheads low and do as much as possible by yourself until you have a better idea of whether you are likely to succeed.
For these reasons, many small business start-ups and self-employed freelancers or consultants opt not to seek accounting advice from a professional in the early stages of their business, often waiting at least a year until the first set of annual accounts are required. However, getting professional advice from day one can help to make this dream a reality by ensuring that you’re fully informed, have considered your plans fully and you are adequately prepared to succeed.
The cost of bookkeeping is often less than the hourly rate that you plan to charge your clients. We can remove additional burdens from your already long list of tasks by ensuring that you are compliant, and dealing efficiently and effectively with areas that you may have limited experience in on your behalf.
Alternatively, you can retain control, with the added benefit of having access to a team of accountants when needed, by using one of our online accounting services.
Let us help you
The key to your business success is making sure you are able to focus on what you do best – building and running your business. We can take the burden of many of the business set-up and administrative tasks off your shoulders to give you the peace of mind that you have the necessary support from a team that has helped many new businesses grow into success stories.
We offer a free, no obligation 1-hour consultation for business start-ups, during which we can provide good commercial advice and discuss ideas about how to make your business work as well as facing tough decisions about whether or not to proceed with your business plans.
Following the consultation, if you would like to continue working with us, we can help you in a number of ways, including:
- preparing a business plan
- helping you determine the best structure for your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- registering your new business with HMRC
- establishing professional relationships with banks, insurers, solicitors and other necessary services.
- preparing cash flow projections and assessing financial requirements
- preparing and submitting finance applications
- general bookkeeping
- tax planning
- auto enrolment of pensions
- management accounts, annual accounts and audits, if required
If you are setting up a new business and would like some impartial advice and discussion about the areas we can support you in, call us today or simply complete our online enquiry form.