Still here when you need us
On Monday 23rd March we took the decision to close all of our offices. The same evening the Prime Minister announced that everyone who can should work from home. Thanks to our investment in our people and technology we are able to comply with this direction and still continue to look after our clients.
Although it’s not clear where “here” is when we say that “We’re here for you” it is nonetheless true that we are contactable by phone, email and various video messaging services. For the majority of businesses it is very much not business as usual, and it is the same for us. This is why we have put the following specific measures in place to make sure we are in a position to help you out:
- Telephones: all of our office phone lines will be diverted so that we can still answer your calls. However we will not normally have the facility to transfer calls, so please be patient as your message will need to be forwarded to the best person to provide assistance
- Emails: all of our partners and managers and staff in key departments such as payroll will continue to have full access to emails. If you don’t know the email address of your key contact please visit our website and look under About for details of personnel at each office or use firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video calls: If you would prefer to use a video messaging service to the telephone please contact us by email first as we do not yet have a set provider across the firm
- Post: We will be opening and reviewing post as and when we can, but please be aware that there may well be significant delays in response times
- Remote working: We have for a number of years operated a remote desktop system which allows us full access to our IT systems from just about any location. This will now be invaluable in enabling us to maintain our service standards to the highest levels possible
We would be extremely grateful if you bear the above in mind when contacting us. If you need to get documents or files to us it would help enormously if you could send them in electronically. Most smart phones and tablets can be used to scan documents as pdf files (or you can just take a photo). If you need any help with this please contact us using one of the methods outlined above.
During the ongoing crisis we will be monitoring developments as they relate to our clients and updating our website regularly. Forrester Boyd have a dedicated page communicating the impacts and announcements relating to our clients. We will also be sending our update emails, while trying to strike a balance between keeping subscribers up to date and not bombarding your already overflowing Inbox.
We genuinely are still available to help, so please get in touch if you need us.
Browse our news archive.