National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage rises
- 4th April 2022
From 1 April 2022 millions of workers in the UK will receive a pay rise to help with the rising costs of living.
There will be a 10% increase for those aged 21-22 that are currently receiving National Minimum Wage and those 23 and over on National Minimum Wage will receive a raise of 6.6%.
See the full breakdown here:-
- National Living Wage (23+) to increase from £8.91 to £9.50
- National Minimum Wage (21-22) to increase from £8.36 to £9.18
- National Minimum Wage (18-20) to increase £6.56 to £6.83
- National Minimum Wage (16-17) to increase £4.62 to £4.81
- Apprenticeship Wage to increase from £4.30 to £4.81
All businesses need to ensure they are following the law and paying their employees the correct wage. You can find more guidance on employers and the National Minimum Wage here.
Any news or resources within this section should not be relied upon with regards to figures or data referred to as legislative and policy changes may have occurred.