The 5 key things SMEs should do in January
- 7th January 2021
With everything going on right now it can be overwhelming to keep on top of the key things that we need to be doing as business owners.
This is why we have produced a handy and practical checklist of The 5 Key things that SMEs should do in January.
Covering 5-key areas, this short checklist provides practical pointers for SMEs to focus on in January. The key areas are:
- Customers: Write to or phone your key customers.
- Cashflow: Update your cashflow forecast.
- People: Look after your people.
- Tax Return: File your self-assessment tax return and pay any tax due by 31st January.
- Brexit: Make sure you are Brexit ready.
You can download your copy of the checklist here.
Any news or resources within this section should not be relied upon with regards to figures or data referred to as legislative and policy changes may have occurred.