Value added tax (or VAT as it’s better known) provides fertile ground for HMRC investigations; it is complicated, continuously changing and a lot of people get it wrong. We employ VAT specialists, who have years of experience gained while working for HMRC, to provide a range of services to help minimise your VAT payments while remaining compliant.
VAT is one of the most onerous and complicated tax regimes imposed on a business. Many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay their VAT and with the constant stream of changes to the regulations and demands from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), this is an area where expert advice is crucial. After all, no one wants to be paying the Exchequer more than they have to.
To make sure you’re not one of those business, you can access efficient, cost-effective VAT service from our specialist team, including:
- assistance with VAT registration
- advice on VAT planning and administration
- use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- help with completing VAT returns
- planning to minimise future problems with HMRC
- negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals.
Contact us today for advice and support on your VAT obligations.