IR35 - Are you prepared?
Is your business ready for the proposed reforms due to come into force in April? This new legislation will impact large and medium sized businesses which rely on freelancers or contractors in addition to small personal service companies (PSC).
At this breakfast event, experts from Forrester Boyd and Wilkin Chapman will be looking at the legislation that is due to come into force in April 2020 and the impact on the private sector.
This seminar will be held at the Brackenborough Hotel near Louth.
08.00 am - Registration and breakfast buns
08.30 am - Presentations
10.00 am - Q&A - Finish
We will be looking at:
- Who will be impacted by IR35?
- How can you ensure that you comply with the proposed reform?
- What is the risk to your business and your finances?
- How to determine if the off-payroll rules apply – employment status?
- Discussions you need to have with your contractors or end user.
- Practical steps you can take to prepare for the change.
- Potential implications for contractors.
Who should attend:
- Owners of medium and large businesses
- Individuals/contractors trading through personal service companies (PSC’s)
- Alan Nesbitt - Partner, Forrester Boyd
- Teresa Thomas - Partner and Head of Employment, Wilkin Chapman Solicitors
- Katie Davies - Partner, Wilkin Chapman Solicitors
- Jane Eatock - Partner, Wilkin Chapman Solicitors