Company: Forrester Boyd
Based: Grimsby, Louth, Scunthorpe, Beverley
Benefits: £20,000 study package; Student socials; Professional networking; Friendly and welcoming environment
Application End Date: 16th March 2018
What is in it for you?
You will have a full time role working for Forrester Boyd who is proud to have recently been awarded Large Practice of the Year; this national award recognised client care and our focus on staff training and development.
You will spend a number of days away from the office studying with our national leading training providers.
As well as paying for £20,000 worth of training fees, we cover your travel costs, meal allowance, hotel fees and all other related study costs.
In addition to all of this, you will receive an annual starting salary above £11,000 (dependant on age and higher for graduates) as well as a pay rise with exam passes.
Our resources and depth of specialist knowledge Firm wide means you’ll have the support and facilities to become a fully qualified accountant within 3-5 years and we will be with you every step of the way.
You will receive:
- A monthly salary working for Forrester Boyd with regular pay increases depending on exam success
- A fully funded and fully supported Higher Apprenticeship in Accounting (AAT) This is equivalent to degree level
- A fully funded and fully supported Level 7 apprenticeship in Accounting (ACA/ ACCA) This is equivalent to a Masters
Requirements for the role:
- A minimum of 3 B’s at A level in academic subject
- Good communication skills
- A desire and commitment to on-going study
- Punctuality and reliability
- Basic accounts preparation
- Basic tax computations
- Preparatory work for senior staff
- VAT returns
To apply send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of interviews will take place in April 2018.