Raising finance for growth
Raising finance is an integral part of many corporate finance transactions, from business acquisitions, management buy-outs and management buy-ins. Fundraising may also be required to assist businesses with organic growth, group reorganisations, shareholder movements, and the acquisition of major items of property and plant and equipment.
We can advise you on the different type of funding available and which type of funding is most appropriate to your particular requirements and circumstances. We have a large network of contacts including the banks, specialist asset and invoice finance providers, business angels and venture capitalists.
Our services typically include:
- Reviewing the different sources of funding available and identifying the most appropriate to your needs
- Preparing a detailed business plan and financial forecasts to assist in the raising of the appropriate funding
- Reviewing the funding proposals received and advising on the proposal that maximises your requirements
- Leading discussions and negotiations with the selected funders
- Project managing the completion of the fundraising process within the required timescale
Banking Review Service
The banks are often the first place businesses turn when looking for additional finance, whether that is a loan or overdraft facility. The banks increasingly harsh attitude to small businesses, however means that for many their relationship with their bank has never been worse.
Help is at hand from Forrester Boyd’s own ‘Bank Manager’.
At Forrester Boyd we are fortunate to be able to offer our clients specialist support with dealings with their banks. Paul Gray joined Forrester Boyd in 2007 bringing 20 years experience in commercial lending with a large bank. His knowledge of banking processes and local professionals in the sector has been of great help to many business owners already and is available to all clients who may benefit from his guidance and support.
The service commences with an initial review, at no cost, in order to see what may be achievable. And, because we recognise that these issues can be urgent, Paul is able to react swiftly when needed.
To speak to one of our Corporate Finance Team call 01472 350601 or complete our online request form