Specialist Accountancy Services for Haulage and Logistics
Road transport and haulage companies have experienced challenging times recently. With specific issues relating to fluctuating fuel costs, continuing pressure on margins, technology and the current economic conditions dampening demand, business owners need to be on top of their strategic plans to ensure long term survival and growth.
With years of experience looking after clients in the Haulage and Logistics sector, we fully understand these issues. We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients, identifying tax savings that are available and help them to identify strategic targets for acquisitions or mergers. We help them to identify where the business is making money and where it is losing.
How can our specialist Haulage and Logistics team help?
Haulage and Logistics is a sector with special financing and accountancy requirements and choosing an accountant at Forrester Boyd with experience of this industry will give you peace of mind. As a member of the Road Haulage Association we understand the difficulties this industry is facing and have proven results to show how we can help you address many of the major challenges your business may encounter.
In addition to our core accountancy services, our haulage and logistics team is able to provide specialist advice on:
- Strategic business planning advice
- HMRC Enquiries/Dealing with Tax Investigations
- Tax planning and mitigation
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Corporate Finance
- Management reporting systems
- Wealth Management
- Personal financial services/Pension
- Payroll outsourcing
- IT systems and support
- Acquiring your premises
- Finance options for your fleet
Here are a few insightful facts about this industry:-
- 3% of retailers and wholesalers in the market use freight Road Transport in the UK.
- The Revenue in Freight Road Transport in the UK is £24.7 Billion
- Approximately 60% of all freight moved within the UK is transported by road.
- Industry revenue is expected to grow at a compound annual rate of 1.5% over the next 5 years, reaching £26.7 billion in 2020-21
Contact our Specialist Haulage Team
Senior Manager New Client Development